CAMP TAKOTA GIVEAWAY!!
Camp Takota has just released two limited edition tees, to celebrate I will be giving away either of these tees to two lucky winners!
- reblog as many times as you want!
- winners will be randomly picked and announced on Friday the 18th of April (one week from now)
- winners will get to pick which shirt they want and what size
- will ship anywhere in the world
This exercise is great if you want to build strength in your core, tone down your stomach or work on building your abs!
Abs don’t just look good, they make you stronger. If the Crotoan Virus comes, you’re gonna need to be able to use those abs and not just rely on your arms!
Come on, get up!
** Make sure to take 5-10 second breaks during this workout (or more, if you need to).
How to do:
Two Things -
1. No. Matt has NEVER asked me to change. Throughout our relationship I’ve been various sizes (as well as pregnant) and I have been very loved throughout. He has never made me feel like less than a lady and in my moments of insecurity has said, ‘I love you as you are, you’re my LouLou’. *Heart melts*. If I said I was going to loose 40lbs Matt would support it. If I said I was happy as I was, he’d be completely fine.
2. Decent men (and women) don’t value your entire worth and attractivity on the circumference of your waist or the number of pounds a scale flashes up. You are SO MUCH more than just your body. People are attracted to things like humour, kindness, confidence, creativity, etc etc. Of course, physical elements are appealing but not the entire package.
Have confidence. It’s very sexy.
I needed this.